RCI Pro (PME200)
Maximise asset performance and regulatory compliance in lifting and carrying operations with James Fisher Prolec.
RCI Pro, our flagship Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI) solution, maintains a safe load across the machine's full working range whilst also providing a function to monitor or limit (system dependant) the working height of the excavator.
Fully engineered for compatibility with all major manufacturers, the system maximises your machine’s productivity when loading and unloading. Using RCI Pro ensures your construction equipment remains LOLER compliant whilst also enabling you to tender for work with larger major infrastructure project firms.
James fisher Prolec’s standard RCI Pro system provides operators with a real-time indication of working height as well as the machine's utilisation of its safe working capacity – offered as an ‘indication only’ system. The system is also configurable to use hydraulic ‘motion cuts’ to physically restrict the machine's motion should it approach one of the user-defined height or slew limits. Ensuring fleet operators can safeguard their machines, people and surrounding environment whilst also allowing operators to better utilise the safe lifting capacity of the machine.
Equally, if you're already looking to purchase a system, please find a distributor using the link below or contact us for more bespoke requirements.
Prolec Smart Product Protection
|Protect my product|
- Backhoe loaders
- Truck-mounted cranes
- Mobile Cranes
- Special purpose machines
- Fits any lifting equipment with virtually no hardware change
- Full utilisation of capacity throughout the lifting range
- Fully compliant to relevant codes
- No cost option to monitor height and load
- Configurable using input data or OEM load charts
- Real-time lifting capacity displayed through the machine’s range
- True load on hook displayed during lift
- Audible and visual alarm at or near overload/limits
- Full data logging of all actions including alarms, overload and limit warnings
- Multiple lift points available with set-up
- System override for supervisors
- Variable or pre-set height limits can be entered and locked
- User-friendly context-specific icons display status on screen
- Multiple duties possible allowing maximisation of lift envelope (up to eight without additional hardware)
- Hydraulic motion cuts on overload
- Hydraulic motion cuts on height and envelope
- (control on maximum and minimum radius)
- Full cab protection including complex shapes and movements’
- Multiple tool options to allow variance of load chart with tool
- Telescoping boom inputs
- LOLER (UK) expiry reminders
- Alternative angle and load sensor inputs possible
- Offset boom variants
- Alternative languages