- Interhandler sign with James Fisher Prolec as a distributor for Poland
- Young Plant Sales become James Fisher Prolec distributor in Scotland
- Accredited construction safety system training launched by JF Prolec and the CTA.
- James Fisher Prolec providing 24 hour support to its customers
- Prolec’s service team are hitting the road
- Innovative machine self-limiting system
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- CWS™ successfully achieves EU-type approval
- Prolec keeps key rail project on track
- Operator interface at the heart of new Prolec product range
- Review operations to improve productivity with new Prolec product range
- Thirty years of safety and control at heart
- One week to new Prolec product launch
- Prestigious Infrarail H&S award for Prolecs tandem lift solution
- First off the grid for Prolec's PME launch
- Prolec demonstrates core engine for equipment control and safety
- Prolec's safety system used in Norwegian rail solution
- Prolec announces 2013 distributor of the year
- Sphere 24 appointed as first UK sales agent
Young Plant Sales become James Fisher Prolec distributor in Scotland
Young Plant Sales has recently signed an agreement that will see the company become a distributor of James Fisher Prolec’s world-leading, innovative machine productivity and safety systems in Scotland.
Specialising in the supply and service of earth moving and material handling equipment, Young Plant Sales have a reputation for quality and excellence in customer service which perfectly complements Prolec’s own commitment to innovation within machine safety and productivity.
Prolec aims to expand its network of high performing industry partners. This recent agreement with Young Plant Sales is part of an ongoing expansion plan for James Fisher Prolec which will enable us to provide customers with the highest possible service levels.
Learn more about our newest distributor, Young Plant Sales.