- James Fisher Prolec providing 24 hour support to its customers
- Prolec’s service team are hitting the road
- Innovative machine self-limiting system
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- CWS™ successfully achieves EU-type approval
- Prolec keeps key rail project on track
- Operator interface at the heart of new Prolec product range
- Review operations to improve productivity with new Prolec product range
- Thirty years of safety and control at heart
- One week to new Prolec product launch
- Prestigious Infrarail H&S award for Prolecs tandem lift solution
- First off the grid for Prolec's PME launch
- Prolec demonstrates core engine for equipment control and safety
- Prolec's safety system used in Norwegian rail solution
- Prolec announces 2013 distributor of the year
- Sphere 24 appointed as first UK sales agent
James Fisher and Sons have released the Summer 2017 edition of their newsletter: Pelican.
Pelican is their quarterly newsletter which lists news from all the James Fisher group of companies. The publication provides a regular update of news and views from across the organisation.
Prolec has been featured in the Summer 2017 edition of Pelican with our innovative new self-limiting system, PCX Pro.
Read the Summer 2017 Pelican.