- James Fisher Prolec unveil suite of new technologies at Plantworx 2019
- James Fisher Prolec announces the launch of PMX
- Prolec's pcX system grows dredging business for Moray Council
- James Fisher Prolec achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- James Fisher Prolec and Wycliffe solidify relationship with distributor agreement
- Interhandler sign with James Fisher Prolec as a distributor for Poland
- Young Plant Sales become James Fisher Prolec distributor in Scotland
- Accredited construction safety system training launched by JF Prolec and the CTA.
- James Fisher Prolec providing 24 hour support to its customers
- Prolec’s service team are hitting the road
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- CWS™ successfully achieves EU-type approval
- Prolec keeps key rail project on track
- Operator interface at the heart of new Prolec product range
- Review operations to improve productivity with new Prolec product range
- Thirty years of safety and control at heart
- One week to new Prolec product launch
- Prestigious Infrarail H&S award for Prolecs tandem lift solution
- First off the grid for Prolec's PME launch
- Prolec demonstrates core engine for equipment control and safety
- Prolec's safety system used in Norwegian rail solution
- Prolec announces 2013 distributor of the year
- Sphere 24 appointed as first UK sales agent
- James Fisher Prolec and Tolk and Dusterhüs further cement long standing relationship.
- James Fisher Prolec nominated for London Construction Awards
James Fisher Prolec providing 24 hour support to its customers
James Fisher Prolec, a world-leader in innovative machine productivity and safety systems, has recently launched a 24 hour phone line providing technical support services for its customers.
Prolec is committed to providing the highest quality service to its customers and has already made significant improvements to its service offering this year, including the expansion of its service team and the development of NPORS accredited training courses, in association with the Construction Training Academy.
The new 24 hour technical support service will provide customers with added assurance that whatever technical requirements they may have, a trained, fully qualified expert in the Prolec product range will always be available to provide phone support.
For all your support needs, 24 hours a day, contact the team on; +44 (0) 1202 025 525