- Prolec's pcX system grows dredging business for Moray Council
- James Fisher Prolec achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- James Fisher Prolec and Wycliffe solidify relationship with distributor agreement
- Interhandler sign with James Fisher Prolec as a distributor for Poland
- Young Plant Sales become James Fisher Prolec distributor in Scotland
- Accredited construction safety system training launched by JF Prolec and the CTA.
- James Fisher Prolec providing 24 hour support to its customers
- Prolec’s service team are hitting the road
- Pelican Summer 2017 released
- CWS™ successfully achieves EU-type approval
- Prolec keeps key rail project on track
- Operator interface at the heart of new Prolec product range
- Review operations to improve productivity with new Prolec product range
- Thirty years of safety and control at heart
- One week to new Prolec product launch
- Prestigious Infrarail H&S award for Prolecs tandem lift solution
- First off the grid for Prolec's PME launch
- Prolec demonstrates core engine for equipment control and safety
- Prolec's safety system used in Norwegian rail solution
- Prolec announces 2013 distributor of the year
- Sphere 24 appointed as first UK sales agent
- James Fisher Prolec and Tolk and Dusterhüs further cement long standing relationship.
- James Fisher Prolec nominated for London Construction Awards
James Fisher Prolec and Tolk and Dusterhüs further cement long standing relationship.
Tolk and Dusterhüs have recently cemented a long standing partnership with James Fisher Prolec after signing a distributor agreement which will allow them to supply Prolec’s innovative machine productivity and safety systems in Germany.
The two companies have a long standing relationship, with Tolk and Dusterhüs specialising in control systems and machine control in the construction industry since 2006, making it a natural fit for providing excellent support and service to James Fisher Prolec customers in Germany.
Putting in place an official agreement between the two companies will benefit customers by ensuring access to the highest possible service standards as well as providing wider availability of James Fisher Prolec safety systems.